Business Intelligence developer
We are Europe's leading internet specialist. To secure our continued success, we need enthusiastic people who want to help us shape the future of the internet.Requirements
- a well-rounded knowledge of data warehousing and Business Intelligence in general, of physical data modeling and techniques in particular specifically related to the requirements of data warehouses;
- knowledge of physical database implementation and tuning based on logical data models;
- ability to collaborate effectively with team and cross-functional team members;
- master SQL and large data volumes.
- focus on the development of all data movement related procedures, currently utilizing Sybase database, but migrating to MS SQL Server database and BI tools;
- implement new ideas and improvement approach after an extensive collaboration with the Business Intelligence analysts and architects
- perform requirement analyses and effort estimations within the projects and implement your solutions in an international team
- support our Business analysts at ad-hoc analyses on large data volumes, in complex data models or to extract data from the operative systems
- design, code, test, debug, document and support all types of data flows and transformation procedures consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver maximum business value;
- support, enhance, and modify existing applications and code.
The technology hub in Romania is the second largest software development center of the 1&1 Group and strives to offer own innovative products for millions of customers worldwide, plus high quality maintenance and dynamic enhancements for our software.