Technical Support Engineer - BigMachines (CRM/eCommerce/CPQ)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Technical Support Engineer - BigMachines (CRM/eCommerce/CPQ) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Ability to understand the customer’s business and work as a business partner.
• 3-5 years experience preferred working on technical projects.
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Business, or a technical field from a reputable 4-year college/university.
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
• Quick learner; able to learn new technologies and new programming languages on own as necessary.
• Knowledge of user interface design and web design constraints.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with eCommerce and CRM solutions is helpful, but not required.
• Willingness to work off hours (nights and weekends) as urgent customer needs dictate.
• Committed team player with the ability to function both independently and as part of a team.
• Must be personable, friendly, and able to work efficiently under time constraints.
• Superior interpersonal and oral/written communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals.
• Demonstrated proficiency in advanced technical support for 9-12 months.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with coworkers, customers, subordinates and senior leadership.
• Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives, exercise independent judgment and discretion based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
• Ability to communicate effectively by phone, in person, and in writing.
• Ability to use a personal computer and other office equipment.
• Ability to perform supervisory functions and direct a team of consultants (as required) to meet customer needs
Oracle Cloud CPQ (Configure, Price and Quote) provides a flexible, scalable, enterprise-ready CPQ solution ideal for large companies looking to optimize complex selling processes. Oracle Cloud CPQ, the industry’s most awarded and trusted solution, invests more in R&D than all of our competitors combined and is backed by the expertise, training and support services of the largest cloud CPQ provider.
• Analyze potential customer solutions.
• Identify and resolve customer inquiries; develop appropriate solutions quickly and effectively.
• Clearly articulate and communicate with customers to provide a solution or path to a solution.
• Train customers to maintain and update their own BigMachines solutions.
• Deliver world-class customer service; provide service process feedback as necessary.
• Facilitate open communication with other departments to expedite customer issues from start to finish.
• Identify and analyze ways to determine common trends for process improvement.
• Function efficiently in a fast paced environment.
• Participate in the weekly and quarterly on-call schedule.
• Mentor colleagues to become Subject Matter Experts (SME’s).
• Ensure adherence to best practices to deliver long-term value.
• Evaluate fixes from a Total Solutions perspective.
• Create and facilitate internal training courses in SME areas.