Internship Logistics Analyst - Emerson
- Offers support to the Logistics Team in coordinating all logistics activities;
- Effectively resolves any issues/tasks that may arise in relation to customs documents as presented/requested by the Logistics Team;
- Is always up to date on all types of documents involved in import-export operations, international rules on the transport of goods, delivery terms and Romanian/international customs laws;
- Is responsible for document retention as per the Emerson Retention Policy;
- Is responsible for the quality and timely submission of import-export reports required by company management;
- Actively participates in departmental meetings;
- Is constantly behaving in such a way as to promote the image and the interests of the Company;
- Actively engages in solving crisis situations that would affect the company and is constantly concerned of work improvement;
- University degree;
- PC skills: MS Office
- Experience in working with Access, Oracle, Sharepoint is a plus;
- Previous relevant internship experience is a plus;
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.