QA Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs QA Automation Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• Relevant automation script development experience and working successfully with teams to deliver software
• Basic Linux knowledge
• Basic XML and XPath knowledge
• Troubleshooting capabilities
• Openness to contradictory opinions, fast learning and flexible in your thinking
• Attentive to details, responsible, service-oriented, able and willing to learn and grow professionally
• A willingness to jump into projects and situations and make sense of ambiguous details
• A genuine passion for automation - and the know-how to get from sketch to code
• Experience with AGILE project management and issue tracking tools (eg JIRA)
• Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve conflict with stakeholders
• Very good and clear communication skills (English is a must).
Would be a plus but not a requirement:
• Experience with Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
• Basic SQL knowledge
• Design enhancements to the QA automation framework
• Functional analysis capabilities
• Black box and gray box testing capabilities
• Experience with FitNesse (or other automation tool)
• Experience with financial, and web services applications
The project is a rapidly growing engagement with a solid leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing.
Join our Development Center in Luxoft Romania and become a member of our growing progressive and professional team.
The project is based on Scrum and SAFe methodologies, and adopts TDD and BDD principles.
You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills and build your expertise in the growing Financial Technologies sector.
On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest in your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Our client software platform is used by the world's leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, commodity houses and corporations to price, analyze and manage their derivative exposures for foreign exchange, interest rate, equity, commodity, inflation and credit derivatives.
• Convert existing manual test case suites to scripted automation.
• Construct and maintain automated test case suites based on product specifications.
• Work with the broader team to establish processes, procedures methods to optimize the overall test effort through scripted automation and custom tools.
• Perform fix verification for all defects which are within the scope of the assigned product & test areas.
• Execution of regression testing
• Compile and publish status reports on the progress of testing for assigned product areas within a given release.
• Participate in daily scrum meetings
• Setup the SUT (System Under Test) running on Linux or Sun OS
• Analyze test results and report issues in JIRA
The candidate will be part of a self-sustaining team that is integrated with the Paris and Bucharest consultancy teams to develop new functionality, rapidly solve problems and enhance existing aspects of the solution, with high focus on quality and performance.
The aim is to develop applications in order to connect to external financial providers, retrieve the information, process it and send it to the Client's system.
For some specific roles, there might be a need for the candidate to work or train on-site in Paris for a 1-2 weeks period.
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Avaya, Alstom, Sabre, Ford, Hotwire and many others by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Highly focused on the development of industry-specific expertise and technological excellence Sophisticated, innovative services Global delivery model with locations in Central and Eastern Europe, EMEA, North America, and Southeast Asia Long-term investments in research and development Highly educated, experienced, and dedicated workforce Focused on the quality of operational processes Long-lasting partnerships with global Fortune 500 companies