Professional Services Business Operations Specialist (Bid Specialist)
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
- A team player, with strong personal integrity
- Motivated, flexible, organized and process-oriented
- Able to track and manage multiple discussion threads and bids, ensuring continuity and follow-up
- Willing to learn how to manage larger and more complex bids
- Driven and a self-starter, able to work with little or no supervision
- Go-Better, hands-on, can-do attitude
- Good expertise in MS Excel is a must.
- Good general computing skills; Word, Powerpoint, on-line tools, etc.
- Basic business understanding is a must (revenue, invoicing, cost, margin)
- Basic understanding of networking is preferable
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
• Pipeline Management:
• Ensure accurate opportunity tracking by;
o Partnering with regional PS management team(s) and Service Business Manager(s) to understand opportunity pipeline and order forecast
o Attending regular PSM, SBM and sales forecast calls and meetings
o Quarter end - manage pipeline closely to drive opportunity closure
o Document forecast and update relevant PS Databases and tools
o Regularly discuss and review opportunities and projects with your PSM(s) to understand and agree ongoing bid priorities for your region(s). Provide reports as required.
• Bid Management:
• Manage and coordinate multiple, parallel PS bids to meet sales bid deadlines
• Manage the bid process through Qualify, Scope and Quote stages (ref process) to agreed bid schedules
• Support bid pricing & commercial strategy within agreed bid and approval processes and frameworks
• Manage & review bid inputs (internal and 3rd party) to ensure high quality output e.g. SOW and pricing
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of preliminary and final quotes and commercial project contracts
• Document / archive bid information in PS databases and data sharing sites, ensuring that all critical information is current and complete
• Manage PS bid communications & handover to the PMO
• Liaise with finance, revenue, legal, tax as required
• Ensure bid material re-use wherever possible
• Maintain and leverage customer and regional knowledge for new / repeat bids
• Ensure all previous bid and delivery 'lessons learned' feedback is used during the bid cycle
• Maintain alignment with the other Bid Managers to ensure local process execution consistency and smooth handover in case of absence
• Maintain regular contact with Global Operations team to keep current both processes and tools, and to provide feedback for process/tool improvement
• Governance, Auditability & Business Ethics
• Ensure 100% adherence to EMEA PS business processes and corporate ethics. Exceptions require approval
• Be a trusted advisor on commercial and contractual aspects of the business with the aim of protecting Juniper revenue
• All work must be auditable - bid data and documentation must be archived in the authorised database and data sharing systems and must be accurate and quickly accessible by the right people
• Reporting, Tools, Systems & Process
• Measure and report on opportunities, bid status and bid management performance
• Ensure all relevant tools and databases are accurate and used effectively
• Contribute to process and tools review, evolution and planning
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Avaya, Alstom, Sabre, Ford, Hotwire and many others by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Highly focused on the development of industry-specific expertise and technological excellence Sophisticated, innovative services Global delivery model with locations in Central and Eastern Europe, EMEA, North America, and Southeast Asia Long-term investments in research and development Highly educated, experienced, and dedicated workforce Focused on the quality of operational processes Long-lasting partnerships with global Fortune 500 companies