Internship Finance - Emerson
Provide assistance to accounting department in supplier invoices processing and follow-up in all IT systems.
- Verify supplier invoices for correctness and completeness of supporting documents;
- Preparing the batches of invoices to be sent to Manila team;
- Downloading the inbound/outbound transport invoices and making sure they are booked as per monthly due-date;
- Manual coding of invoices for invoices not supported by Oracle purchase orders/purchase requisitions;
- Prioritizing coding/scanning/sending of invoices if they are overdue;
- Helping in prioritizing in scanning/coding/sending invoices from other Emerson entities;
- Follow-up approval of invoices covering indirect spend;
- Keep track of all fully received purchase orders to be matched with invoice in a timely manner;
- Assisting in preparing the VAT journals and checks for statutory reporting;
- Archive invoices and accounting documents;
- Assist accounting department during month-end close and other ad-hoc inquiries.
- University degree Economics, Business Administration or IT related field;
- Languages: English–advanced level required;
- PC skills: MS Office, Internet;
- Very good Excel skills, experience with Excel functions is a plus;
- Structured, organized, good at planning his/her work, honors deadlines, communicates proactively issues both positive and negative.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.