Junior Legal Department
TPA is one of the leading tax, accounting and audit services companies in Romania and Central and South Eastern Europe. From our offices in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca we cover all regions of the country. TPA Romania currently has 8 partners and more than 100 full-time employees providing support to our clients in the fields of Tax Advisory, Accounting, Auditing, Advisory and Legal.
The TPA Group is an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance and is thus able to provide to its clients a worldwide network of tax advisors, auditors and consultants.
Thanks to our alliance with the Baker Tilly International network, the 11 countries of the independent TPA Group are perfectly connected at global level, and we are able to provide high-quality services in all the main business centres and regions of the world.
The Baker Tilly International network currently consists of 165 independent members in 141 countries, employing a total workforce of 28,000 in 745 offices, which puts it among the top 10 global consultancy networks.
Still an independent company, TPA is now one of Austria's biggest tax advisory and auditing firms successfully operating in Central and South Eastern Europe.
• Law Student or trainee lawyer
• Corporate law: set-up of companies, headquarters, drafting of contracts for sale-purchase of shares, drafting shareholders’ resolutions, filing applications with the Trade Registry;
• Other consulting law assistance – legal research, monthly legal updates, legal opinions
• Contract law;
• Assistance in English - fluency in English (spoken and written);
• Good academic track record;
• Responsive, proactive, result oriented and forward thinking;
• Diplomacy, flexible, adaptable;
• Willing to integrate and be part of a team;
• Possibility to work part time.
If you think you are qualified to join our team, send us your resume.Other info
Our compensation package is competitive and our work environment is excellent. The company offers stability and the opportunity to continue a career in the legal field and expand your skill set.