Process Engineer ARAD
Yazaki Component Technology, part of Yazaki Corporation, represents a world leader in developing and manufacturing of electrical and electronic components for the greatest car makers in the world.Requirements
Technical University – Mechanical, Automation, Electronics, Electro-technical;
Knowledge of Process flow, PFMEA, Control plan;
Knowledge of assembly methods and equipment;
Knowledge of basic pneumatics;
Knowledge of basic electric circuits, control circuits, PLC;
Team player, flexibility;
Able to express ideas clearly;
English – advanced;
Can plan and organize effectively, deliver results;
Understanding of how activities contribute to Cost and Revenues.
Plans, directs and coordinates manufacturing processes by providing technical support in the development, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods and equipments.
• Ensures adherence to customer technical requirements.
• Develops, evaluates and improves manufacturing methods. Supports continuous improvement activities.
• Support with data collection for APQP (Advanced Product Quality Plan) summary and element evidence. Contributes with technical documents and information for APQP and PPAP (Product Part Approval Process)
Actively participates at equipment pre-acceptance and final acceptance, line installation, line validation, customer audits etc.
• Analyzes and plans workforce utilization, space requirements, workflow and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
• Elaborates work instruction for each station, process or machine.
• Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
• Provide technical support to the organization in areas such as corrective action, defect avoidance, problem solving.
• Responsible for equipment corrective maintenance, provide guidance for preventive maintenance.
• Collaborates with customers to determine product specifications and design changes and responds to their request.