Baker Tilly is a leading firm of Auditors, Accountants, Tax Consultants and Lawyers, which offers services of the highest standards to more than 3000 businesses operating both nationally and internationally.
We can meet the demands of our clients, always paying the highest attention to the quality of our services because it is well know that SERVICE IS OUR SUCCESS.
- BA or Master Student; Master degree in audit would be a plus;
- Fluent in English and computer literate;
- Eager to develop your skills and knowledge;
- Outstanding individual with a good academic record, able to show how you've used your initiative and team-working skills before and at university and outside it
- Performs various audit tests
- Highlights any anomalies found in the information
- Analyzes the various contracts of the organization
- Investigates any claims that might arise
- Validates important financial data and records
As part of our company you will have opportunities to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything. The skills, insights and connections you will gain will define your career.