Continental - HW Working Student for Infotainment and Connectivity Iași
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Jobs from top companies in Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Continental - HW Working Student for Infotainment and Connectivity Iași active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Our Infotainment & Connectivity Business Unit develops and produces infotainment systems for all vehicle categories. We provide ways to conveniently hook up mobile devices and establish networks to the outside world and offer solutions that promote safe and economical motoring. We support drivers in this way so that they can devote their full attention to driving.
Our product portfolio includes:
• Device connectivity
• Connected radio & entry navigation
• Multimedia systems
• Embedded telematics
As Hardware Working Student you'll have the opportunity to:
• designing, calculating and simulating hardware modules and schematics according to customer requirements, internal design rules
• performing Design FMEA and worse case analyses
• collaborating with layout engineers for schematic entry and layout development
• creating HW test specifications, perform HW tests and create test reports
• monitoring embedded systems testing and validation of test results.
• documenting the HW design
• supporting the SW team in developing the embedded SW applications
• cooperating with an international development team and customers
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization
• Student at an University in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics and Telecommunication, Automation and Computer Science)
• Basic knowledge in analog and/or digital electronic design;
• Basic knowledge in microcontrollers and embedded SW systems;
• Basic knowledge in measuring and test equipment;
• RF, Bluetooth, USB, WiFi, GPS, GSM basic knowledge
• Medium level English skills.
What we offer
• Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team;
• Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
• Possibility of Home office and Flexibility in line with your job responsibilities;
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• Health & Wellness benefits;
• International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.