- VED Electronics team is looking for highly innovative and motivated Interns for Electronic Brake systems.
- We are looking for electrical engineering interns who can come up with cool electronic solutions that will be involved in the validation of the next electronics generations for brake systems.
What we offer
- Enrolled student in a Electrical Engineering or other relevant faculty;
- Know-how on analog electronics like transistors and op-amps is nice;
- Some experience in using standard laboratory equipment like oscilloscope, power supplies etc. and in soldering / desoldering electronic components;
- Some experience with schematic and layout software;
- English knowledge.
- Pay for Performance Programs
•Flexible Working Time
•Personalized Development & Training Programs
•System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas
•Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site
•Health Insurance Services & Life Insurance Policy
•Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site
•Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.