SAP Local HR Services - 6 months internship
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Local HR Services provides services where unique country support is required while we continue to deliver consistent and standardized services aligned with global initiatives. By combining local labour knowledge and deep process understanding, we are supporting an efficient and compliant HR service delivery.
EMEA Local HR Services is responsible to resolve employee requests, consult employees and carry out operational HR administration across whole employee life cycle (parts of onboarding, contractual changes and termination process). Local HR Services Intern cooperates closely with all other teams within HR. Services in scope are delivered onsite or remotely within EMEA. This position is based in Bucharest as part of the HR Shared Service Center Europe.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Second level support for all kind of HR inquiries coming from employees and managers in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Creation and updating of employee files
- Creation of HR statements
- On-boarding of new hires and related administration
- Administration of contractual changes
- Support enrolment and deregistration in relation to Benefits
- Standard reporting
- Weekly consultation with employees
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Students of Business Administration or HR related field preferred
- Advanced English
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Customer oriented
- Quality driven, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Flexible / adaptable
- Accuracy / high attention to detail
- Ability to plan and organize work well
- Work well on own initiative and independently without supervision, must be self driven and motivated
- Ability to work with confidential information
- User knowledge of MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- 0-1 years of work experience in similar role in HR or customer service area is a plus
Work Area: Local HR Services
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Full Time
Duration: 6 months
You will be redirected to the employer portal to complete the application.