Internship Technical Market Researcher for Product Management
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Avira active
View all jobs Internship Technical Market Researcher for Product Management active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Avira, a company with over 100 million customers and more than 500 employees, is a worldwide leading supplier of self-developed security solutions for professional and private use. With more than 25 years of experience, the company is a pioneer in its field.Requirements
As a member of the Product Management team inside the Protection Services department, you will gather and analyze information about the product's market as well as competition, partners and trend-setters initiatives and intents. You constantly interact with an international team of open-minded computer scientists located in Germany and Romania to deeply understand company portfolio product specifics and capabilities. You are responsible for creating and updating a product market knowledge base, communicating key findings to Product Management, Marketing, and Sales for time-critical decisions aiming a more accurate market positioning and tailored value propositions for our business customers.
Keys to hiring
Customer success is as essential to you as continuously learning about product market specifics and existing and potential partners’ needs. Your natural curiosity and your strong analytical skills in uncovering the key product and market characteristics are led by a methodological approach in structuring the information. Your excellent profiling skills are complemented by your ability to learn and adapt and attention to details. With pride in your work and a sense of urgency to deliver the best possible research indicators, you persist to see your work results being used to shape the company future.
• MSc degree in computer science
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Romanian
• A strong interest in security solutions market
• Strong pragmatic, unbiased, factual-based analytical skills
• Attention to detail, organized and structured approach
• Work experience in market and competitor profiling
• Fair understanding of prevalent high-level technical concepts and architectures
• Experience in a Customer Success-driven environment
1. Starting from day one you will familiarize yourself with the existing products and our vision of the future solutions portfolio. Within one month you understand the value proposition and market positioning of the existing products. You build an initial network with key people in the company and get an overview of our partner landscape and the scenarios our technology is used in. You work with Product Management, Marketing, Sales to respond to inquiries and create a new knowledge base for them.
2. Within the first three months, you will deep-dive into the existing security solutions market and bring up insightful factual data that effectively drive the development of company products. You work with Product Managers, Business Development Managers, Sales Engineers, OEM Support, as the Department Strategy Boards to shape the market penetration strategy of our technology offering. You are keen to drive the implementation of new and innovative ideas ultimately aimed to a more comprehensive coverage of our customer’s needs.
• People you would love to work & learn with
• Experience new technologies in world-class applications
• Professional challenges to match your interests and skills
• Freedom to develop innovative ideas and projects
• An opportunity to make a difference with 100 million customers worldwide
• Subsidized canteen, free gym, drinks, fruits and ice cream
If you are enthusiastic about broadening your technical research expertise and have a desire to work in an environment that promotes creativity, research, innovation, and fun, we would love to hear from you!