Junior Asset Management Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Junior Asset Management Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
ResponsibilitiesManage renewal and record of roughly 40 software contracts per month
- Obtain operational approval
- Complete Request for Sourcing
- Complete Service Order for OE execution
- Record approvals on SharePoint sight
- Update YTD software spend spreadsheet
- Compile MTD reports
Retroactively populate software asset data
- Build asset models in ServiceNow
- Build asset record in ServiceNow
- Reconcile/link discovery of software to assets
Record new hardware assets in ServiceNow
- Retrieve vendor shipping notifications from group mailbox
- Build asset models in ServiceNow as needed
- Build Asset/CI record shell (inclusive of model, manufacturer, serial number, cost)
Retroactively populate hardware asset data
- Using data from floor to book inventory record serial number to CI and create hardware asset
- Review discovery data and link findings to existing CI’s and create missing asset record
- Review historical invoices and populate asset record with cost
- 1-3 years experience in related fields
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, with major in Accounting, or Finance related)
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Additional languages (in particular fluent German and/or another European language) are a plus
- Understanding of the Financial Process . Procurement, Payables, Billing, Receivables Process etc.
- SAP experience to work on the reconciliation of ServiceNow and SAP Asset Book
- Basic understanding of software license models and hardware
- Previous relevant work experience in Asset management
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Good computer skills, especially for Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Attention to details
- Entrepreneurial orientation / attitude / self-starter, able to work independently and under pressure
- Cultural sensitivity in order to fit into a multinational project setup
- Proactive and showing initiative
- Resilient to stress
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.