Marketing & Communication Assistant CEE & Baltics
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wise Human Systems active
View all jobs Marketing & Communication Assistant CEE & Baltics active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with some relevant experience in marketing
- Fluency in English mandatory
- Knowledge of any East European language would be an advantage
- Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
- Support internal and external marketing communication
- Support and coordinate organization of events and meetings
- Provide administrative support for Marketing Department
- Participate and assist at Distributor and Sales force events and meetings
- Others tasks as assigned by Head of Marketing