GamePlay Programmer – Graduate Program
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile GamePlay Programmer – Graduate Program active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The Ubisoft Graduate Program is a two-year international program for fresh Graduates who expect a career accelerator into the games industry. Over two years, Graduates will have the opportunity to work in two different studios in different countries. They will benefit from an individual development plan and follow-up in order to develop their skills in gameplay programming. To learn more about this two-year program, please visit: www.ubisoftgraduateprogram.com
The Gameplay Programmer is responsible for the interactivity of the game. He/She turns game design rules and gameplay elements (features, animation, sound…) into playable sequences. He/She collaborates closely with designers, artists, animators and other game development team members. His/Her objective is to offer players a comfortable, immersive & fun game experience.
As a member of a game development team, the gameplay programmer is involved in a variety of missions such as:
- Participate in the architecture, conception and implementation of gameplay code based on design intentions, and implement game controls focusing on quality.
- Optimize and debug gameplay code to ensure that gameplay is fluid.
- Suggest and participate in the conception of prototypes with the design team.
- Analyze and propose innovative tools and techniques to achieve the best quality, based on the functionalities of the engine.
- Participate in the development of features that will make the game come to life
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Science, with less than 1 year of experience (excluding internships)
- Good C++ programming skills, capacity to write readable and modular code
- Good knowledge of object–oriented development and technical knowledge of the software development process for prototyping, developing, optimizing and debugging.
- Strong interest in games system and mechanics.
- Curiosity about technical knowledge in physics, mathematics, animation & arts.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills will help you deploy effective solutions to complex problems. You understand and care about player needs.
- Effective communicator and fluent English speaker
- work well both autonomously and within multicultural teams, and ready to work in different locations worldwide.
You will benefit from a full-time contract in your home studio the first year and with a studio abroad for the second year.
Location: France (Paris, Annecy, Montpellier), Finland (Helsinki), Romania (Bucharest), Canada (Toronto), Spain (Barcelona), Singapore.
Application period: January 1st 2018 – February 28th 2018