Digital - Front-End Developer
The European Regional Delivery Center, which already employs more than 300 IT consultants, is an investment from Deloitte showing Romania’s strong IT potential and in the company’s overall strategy, in an environment in which technology plays an essential role.Requirements
Overall, you’re an ideas person and problem solver as well as a hands-on doer – that’s important. And you know it takes a mix of people to do amazing work, so you love collaborating with and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives. If you have an interesting or unusual mix of skills yourself, even better.
We’re expanding fast, so we’re looking for people who are, by which we mean natural initiative-takers who bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity or culture.
You also have:
• At least 5 years of proven experience in delivering high quality work.
• Solid working experience of at least one major framework (React, Angular etc).
• Demonstrable experience and understanding of working in teams, particularly in agile methodologies such as Scrum & Kanban.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
THE ROLE – RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work collaboratively in a team with other front-developers, API developers, creatives and UX experts, integration teams and the client themselves.
• Help deliver features end to end. We don't throw our work "over the wall," everyone is expected to pull together to design new features and figure out bugs.
• Deliver mobile-first, responsive sites using a combination of HTML5 and CSS.
• Build webapps capable of doing anything a native mobile or desktop app can do. This is the heart and soul of the modern web developer role. The possibilities in the browser should excite you to build the best experience possible for users.
• Ensure your site works for users with accessibility needs, and use progressive enhancement to improve the experience for those on slow connections and weaker devices.
• Write code to a high standard, incorporating effective unit tests and meeting our code quality levels.
• Help the client and end users to understand trade-offs when making product decisions, and explain why you would do things a certain way.
• Work with our creative and UX teams to understand the vision for end users. An eye for usable design is a bonus point.
• Keep learning! We have a great community of front-end developers who run weekly workshops together, share the best articles they find on Slack, and meet up twice a year for a full-day internal conference.
• Access and training on state-of-art technologies
• Opportunity to get exposure to opportunity-rich, international work environment
• Enrollment to instructor Led EMEA specific Cloud HCM Trainings depending on requirement across EMEA
Company benefits :
• Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic and Medlife
• Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
• Travel Passport Plus Insurance both for personal and business travel
• Meal tickets
• Dental Package
• Excellent Social Benefits (on site cervical massages on a regular basis, wellness package - World Class, 7card, Mica’s Fit)
• Flexible working hours / work from home 5 days per month