Digital – Java Developer
With a defined Purpose to lead us, Deloitte acts with courage and conviction to make an impact that matters every day - across our businesses and around the world - by serving the most sophisticated clients, tackling the world's most complex problems, and promoting integrity and trust in the marketplace.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
The European Regional Delivery Center, ERDC for short, provides IT technology services to Deloitte clients across major European and EMEA, is part of a strongly integrated network of Global Delivery Centers that operate across the world.
• Experience as a professional Java developer;
• Be familiar with tools such as Atlassian Jira, Confluence and BitBucket / GitHub;
• Be comfortable working as a team that at times collaborates with other geographically distributed teams;
• Strong collaboration, communication, written and verbal;
• Be a fast learner, able to work independently, and adapt to changing priorities;
• Working knowledge of both windows and linux based environments;
Must have strong knowledge of:
o Programing Languages: Java/J2EE;
o Frameworks: Spring/Struts, ORM framework like Hibernate etc.;
o Agile Methodologies (Scrum / Kanban);
o Continuous Integration and TDD.
• Hands on technology development / delivery;
• Take ownership of solution components;
• Working with senior developers and architects to design and deliver components that work towards the overall solution;
• Help to provide technical mentorship of more junior developers;
• Ensure quality for own work that is delivered, using the firms established processes and tools to achieve this;
• Selecting the most relevant tools/techniques;
• Deliver bespoke Java solutions and work with leading enterprise Java/Spring based platforms;
• Work within agile delivery processes, using collaboration tooling such as JIRA and git/Bitbucket.
• Access and training on state-of-art technologies
• Opportunity to get exposure to opportunity-rich, international work environment
• Enrollment to instructor Led EMEA specific Cloud HCM Trainings depending on requirement across EMEA
Company benefits :
• Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic and Medlife
• Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
• Travel Passport Plus Insurance both for personal and business travel
• Meal tickets
• Dental Package
• Excellent Social Benefits (on site cervical massages on a regular basis, wellness package - World Class, 7card, Mica’s Fit)
• Flexible working hours / work from home 5 days per month