Plant Business Partner
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Aplast active.
Vezi toate job-urile Plant Business Partner active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years minimum previous experience in Human Resources Management
• Fluency in both Romanian and English
• Labor Law knowledge
• IT Literacy
• Understanding of financial metrics (budget, cost, Capex, financial statements)
• Organizational skills
• Leadership and coaching skills
• Self-motivated - requires little daily direction or supervision
• Team player
• Communication and negotiation Skills
• Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
• Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
• High energy level
• Apply and continuously improve methods, procedures and instructions to guarantee all activities are performed following the best practice and support the company's strategic pillars.
• Manage and report on HR KPIs by implementing the necessary actions to guarantee adherence to the budget and strategic plan.
• Participate in employee contract negotiations and resolve labor relation issues.
• Work together with the Head of HR on the development and implementation of HR policies, procedures and programs in the plant.
• Perform recruitment and selection activities, including but not limited to job posting, evaluation of resumes, applicants interview and assessment.
• Work closely with other departments' managers to plan and execute local talent management activities, such as performance assessment and trainings, including new hire orientation.
• Maintain the organizational structure and staffing levels to accomplish company goals and objectives, including the update of job descriptions and organizational charts.
• Ensure all compliance and reporting obligations are fulfilled.
• Provide appropriate leadership that includes but is not limited to the evaluation of training needs, performance assessment and feedback and continuous analysis of the structure to guarantee maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
• Act on and communicate problems and issues to appropriate resources in a timely manner.
• Facilitate employee relations activities including counseling, investigations and reconciliations
• Advise resources on recommendation for employment actions (terminations, progressions).
• Monitor employee disciplinary actions with site management.
• Provide HR guidance and support to Managers, Team Leaders, and team members
• Administration of unemployment process (responses, hearings, legal opinions)
• Work with operations to development, implement and monitor Progression Pay policy for hourly employees.
• Provide information and help to identify issues and ways to improve turnover
• Monthly HR reporting as required
Plant Business Partner
Reports to Head of HR
The HR Business Partner is the key role of the modern HR Management.
The partner helps to develop and implement better people management practices in the plants. The business partner shares the responsibility for the goals and target delivery.
He is also an experienced HR professional, who has a broad experience in various HR areas of expertise. The value added of the business partner is in deep knowledge of the company, employees and business processes.