Technical Writer – FusionFabric.Cloud
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
- Knowledge of documentation process, including writing, editing, graphics, production,
- Help authoring and information design
- Knowledge of authoring tools including, but not limited to Robohelp/RoboHTML, Framemaker, HTML Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat is preferred.
- Experience documenting APIs, software implementations or financial concepts is a plus
- 2-4 years of technical writing or equivalent experience writing customer-facing software documentation.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, self-motivated, detail-oriented and have the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to describe and communicate a process, system and/or product in an organized professional document
- Willingness and desire to grow and develop in a fast-paced, exciting environment
- Work with development teams, product managers and business centers to develop, write and maintain end-user, system administration and/or developer documentation
- Work with other writers to develop and maintain technical guides, tutorials and release notes
- Learn the product functionality through interviews with subject matter experts, personal use and experimentation
- Responsible for designing and writing installation and configuration documentation for our product implementations, as well as editing and maintaining existing documentation with an emphasis on customer-focused deployment and operations content