Accounts Receivable Analyst – Determined Period, 2 Years
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Steelcase active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Receivable Analyst – Determined Period, 2 Years active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Steelcase supports the world’s leading organizations create places that help their people think better, feel better and be happier. We do this by creating places that people want to work in, that improve interaction. When organizations can create places that enhances the wellbeing of people, they can improve engagement and increase performance of it.
Opened in 2011, our Business Center in Cluj is currently the biggest one globally (followed by Monterrey and Kuala Lumpur). We focused on building our shared culture, so that we apply the same human-centered design to ourselves in Cluj as well, creating better performing teams in better-performing workspaces.
We have become a cross-functional hub supporting our entire markets in EMEA and North America. Our opportunities are in Marketing & Sales Support, Information Technology, Finance, Administrative Support, Manufacturing, Design, HR.
• Business / Economics graduate
• Experience in working with clients - great customer service skills
• Prior experience in “Order to Cash” processes represents a plus
• EXCEL skills, knowledge of SAP would be a plus
• Fluency in English and French
• Strong communication skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Efficient time management
• Strong computer skills including Web navigation and Microsoft Office
• Able to work with tight dead-lines and able to handle the volumes in the agreed
• Able to expresses thoughts clearly, adapts to different communication styles
• Strong organizational and documentation skills
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and positive attitude
• Desire of continuous improvement
• Daily investigation of the SAP reports that show the errors linked to PCM CDAs
• Regular follow up on the lines with errors in order to assure proactive work on these
• Contacts all the teams involved in the CDA PCM process in the attempt of correcting the errors before the invoicing date
• Good knowledge of the clients’ portfolio; maintain the contact on the regular basis with the clients through e-mails or telephone
• Deals with all the requests received respecting the agreed turnaround time and dead-lines
• Ability to filter and analyze the requests received, considering the financial regulations and the internal rules and procedures
• Responsiveness towards the requests coming from the market; ability to analyze and resolve customers or internal employees’ problems or requests
• Provides excellent customer service to all clients or collaborators in all interactions had with them
• Assist AR team on the continuous process improvement
• Ensures training for new joiners as per the training plan made by AR Supervisor or Working Team Leader
• Regularly review and update all the SOPs related to the Price Claim process
• Comply with business ethics, applicable laws and regulations
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
• Works according to Steelcase core values and mission
• Back-up provided for the colleagues not present at work or whenever needed as
per the Back-up internal file, or respecting the prioritization made by the Supervisor
or the Working Team Leader
Design the Future
At Steelcase, we believe the places where people work, really matter. Great places can inspire, accelerate innovation, enhance wellbeing and connect people to each other and to the purpose of their organization. By studying how people work and by bringing human insights to the places where they work, we help organizations to achieve a higher level of performance.