Cost Analyst Engineer
Cameron engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
- Education: Oil and Gas / Technical University degree
- minimum 2 years previous experience in similar role / process engineering / manufacturing environment
- English language – at least intermediate level
- MS Office: Word and Excel (at least intermediate level)
- SAP experience
- Analytical skills
- Reviews and establish the accurate cost of products in order to make best quotations according to company policy;
- Analyze the prices in order to offer best instrument to take a decision regarding new suppliers, new clients and new markets.
- Estimate product cost for Quote for buy part (forging & component) by direct contact with vendor for cost & delivery lead time;
- Estimate product cost for Quote for make part – compile product manufacturing hours by using SAP with reference part number provided by customer service specialist and / or technical support specialist or by approaching manufacturing engineering department when information is not available in SAP
- Provide detailed supporting documentation and commercial assumptions on the estimates provided, primarily through the use of spread sheets
- Track historical project data at varying levels of detail to ensure a workable worksheet is available
- Analyze and built margin analysis for quote with market price from external sales and prepare pricing approval document for management approval;
- Responsible for commercial terms & conditions, escalation formulas, exchange rate mechanisms, price validity, costs associated with freight, duties and in-country taxes for all bid packages;
- Responsible to compile customer pricing sheet / customer compensation sheet
- Main contact for external sales on pricing & costing query / clarification after tender submission