ABAP Trainee with German
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
• Graduate/ Final Year Student Bachelor/ Master in Economics, Business, Computer Science or Industrial Engineering
• Ideally previous experience with SAP Abap, Java, C#, SQL, Objective –C
• Advanced German and English
• Client-oriented, strong analytical and conceptual thinking
• Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated
• Availability to travel on a weekly basis
• We offer an Internship for IT/ Economics students with programming knowledge and excellent opportunities for advancement in just 6 months!
• After the initial training and induction period, you will assist our clients in the development of future software solutions and successful implementations of our tools together with an experienced project team.
• You will be working with an exceptional group of consultants, with plenty of opportunities to increase your skill set.
• You will be part of a diverse, highly talented, multi-disciplinary team, solving some of the most interesting and future-focused problems in the SAP ecosystem.
• Your proven approach to creating innovative solutions is important, as is excellent communications with customers and other consultants.
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a medical insurance, 23 vacation days and meal vouchers.