ABAP Trainee with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile ABAP Trainee with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Graduate/ Final Year Student Bachelor/ Master in Economics, Business, Computer Science or Industrial Engineering
• Ideally previous experience with SAP Abap, Java, C#, SQL, Objective –C
• Advanced German and English
• Client-oriented, strong analytical and conceptual thinking
• Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated
• Availability to travel on a weekly basis
• We offer an Internship for IT/ Economics students with programming knowledge and excellent opportunities for advancement in just 6 months!
• After the initial training and induction period, you will assist our clients in the development of future software solutions and successful implementations of our tools together with an experienced project team.
• You will be working with an exceptional group of consultants, with plenty of opportunities to increase your skill set.
• You will be part of a diverse, highly talented, multi-disciplinary team, solving some of the most interesting and future-focused problems in the SAP ecosystem.
• Your proven approach to creating innovative solutions is important, as is excellent communications with customers and other consultants.
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a medical insurance, 23 vacation days and meal vouchers.