Junior .NET Developer
METRO SYSTEMS Romania is a subsidiary of METRO SYSTEMS Germany. Since 2006, when METRO SYSTEMS Romania was established in Bucharest, the number of employees has increased steadily to 800. The second office was founded in Brasov in 2014.Requirements
Why should you join us?
We are seeking for a junior to mid-level .NET Developer that is willing to embrace a learning opportunity within our team. Are you in?
As part of our team you are involved in developing the Checkout system of METRO Cash & Carry for more than 20 countries. You have the opportunity to contribute to one of the most important solutions for the business and to influence positively the customer’s experience in METRO stores.
This position allows you to gather business acumen, while developing your technical skills in a high profile developer role.
You’re a great fit if you have:
• University degree in a technical field;
• Working experience in .NET (C# or VB.net) and T-SQL - mandatory;
• Very good OOP knowledge;
• XML, XSLT, Web Services knowledge
• Familiarity with Continuous Delivery and tools like Jenkins, Git
• Very good English skills
• Professional experience: at least 1 years in a similar role
• Knowledge about .NET Core 2, Kafka (or similar), Angular 2;
• Knowledge of micro-services and Docker container technology managed with Kubernetes;
• Knowledge building REST APIs
What we’re looking for?
People who …
• Are comfortable working in an Agile, fast paced environment with a high focus on finding the best solutions for our customers
• Are able to design and write high-performant, reliable and maintainable code
• Have a systematic problem solving approach, together with a strong sense of ownership and drive
• Are comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
• Focus on lowering the meantime between having ideas and making stuff happen
What we offer?
• Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
• Career programs;
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
• Flexible working hours;
• Lunch tickets;
• Medical subscription and life insurance;
• Private pension;
• Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events;
• Good transport connections and free parking;
• Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage);
• Free Bookster.ro account;
• And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruit.