Sr. Java Developer - Eindhoven
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Consulteam active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sr. Java Developer - Eindhoven active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Consulteam Human Capital este una dintre companiile reputate in piata de resurse umane si livreaza servicii de consultanta HR (studii salariale, compensatii & beneficii, etc.), recrutare si selectie, administrare de personal, coaching, training, teambuilding, atat in Romania, cat si pe pietele din Europa unde este prezenta.
Din 2016, Consulteam Human Capital face parte din grupul international de companii Cteam, cu birouri in Bulgaria, Bosnia-Hertegovina, Cehia, Croatia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Slovacia.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development in high-techindustry.
Must have experience:
- At least 3 years of Java development
- OOP (Design and development of server-side software using object-orientedparadigm)
- Junit (Creation of automated unit and integration tests using mocks andstubs)
- Jenkins (Working with ContinuousIntegration)
- Scrum (Working as a part of a Scrum team)
- Affinity with math, data science or machine learning
Having this experience is a plus:
- JBoss RichFaces, JSF
- Java EE frameworks
- Java 8 functional programming
You would be part of a software department composed of twenty scrum teams, working together on our products, e.g. Litho InSight. Most of our software is written in Java, and we also use Python, R and other languages.
The teams focus on various aspects of the software platform:
• Selection and management of IT infrastructure that helps us run the software on a multiblade server with plenty of storage. In this area, we use virtualization technologies, Linux, Python and Splunk next to Java;
• Creation of software infrastructure using Java EE which provides access to SQL and NoSQL storage, reliably manages job queues with switch-over and fail-over features, periodically collects of information from networked systems in the Fab and offers big-data-like storage and computational capabilities;
• Providing industrial automation tasks that take care of unattended complex adjustments to the manufacturing process, to enable highest yields in High VolumeManufacturing;
• Development of algorithms that give our customers the power to reach optimal results during manufacturing;
• Creation of applications that help fine-tune the manufacturing process, helping process engineers navigate the complexities of process set-up through excellent UX design with JavaFx/Swing;
• Creation of visualization and analytics applications, for visual performance monitoring and to help dig through huge amounts of data to pinpoint potential issues and solutions. For these applications, we use Spotfire and R as main technologies.