Sales Representative Truck Tires
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sales Representative Truck Tires active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
*Based in the West of Romania, Sibiu or Cluj
*University degree in Economics, Engineering, etc.;
*Minimum 2 years B2B tire sales experience
*Truck Tires sales experience represents an advantage
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
* Responsible for developing the truck tire business on the designated territory in accordance with company standards
* Prepare and propose concrete action plan and measures (in co-operation with others departments) to achieve company goals;
* Identify business opportunities and sell persuasively;
* Implementing the sales strategy on his/her designated territory;
* Prepare proposals of contract arrangements according to the company's standards;
* Prepare sales forecasts, price analyses and credit conditions proposals
* Prepare / Issue regular reports regarding: activity, sales, customers, market
* Specific Account Management activities and tasks
* Create and maintain long term partnerships with customers;
* Based in the West of Romania, Sibiu or Cluj
* University degree in Economics, Engineering, etc.;
* Minimum 2 years B2B tire sales experience
* Truck Tires sales experience represents an advantage
* Previous experience in a multinational environment is a plus;
* Advanced English language skills;
* Microsoft Office knowledge;
* Valid driver license B cat.
* Excellent communication and interaction skills;
* Results and customer orientation.
* Willingness to travel more than 70% of the working time.
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits
* Private Health Insurance
* Professional Development Opportunities
* Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
* International Work Environment
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.