English Technical Customer Support Agent - remote
In business since 2007, Grupo Noa International is a global virtual call center providing high reliability, low cost international direct response service. With clients ranging from start-ups to multinational corporations, we have calibrated our processes to lower our client’s costs and be productive as soon as we are engaged.Requirements
We are looking for 10 Freelancers - Outbound call center agents/representatives to handle Outbound Sales duties for English Customers. Please send your "Skype id" together with your resume. This is a work from home job.
We are looking for a contractor who:
1. Is available for 8 hours per day.
2. Has worked in a customer service setting.
3. Has a solid command of the English language.
5. Internet connection of 2 Mb or more. It cannot be wireless nor through a data card. You should also test that you do not have a latency of over 100 ms.
6. Windows environment: We work with a windows based web program. We do require for you to have a computer that runs on windows or has a windows environment already installed. Your operating system must be original.
7. Headset: This headset can be simple but it must connect to your computer via USB. This is to ensure proper phone behaviour and call quality.
How to apply:
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. The language level that you have (should be 90% or above)
2. Your Outbound Sales experience
3. Your schedule availability.
We are looking for people available to work from home, on UK time zone for an English Technical Customer Support Agent position (outbound). You need to have flexibility regarding schedule and good English language command because you will be taking calls in English from customers on UK market.
• Language Skills: English
• Communication: Phone, Email
• Other Skills: Call Handling Outbound Sales Sales
• Freelancers Only
• English Level: Fluent - Has complete command of this language with perfect grammar
About the company: We are a customer service call center with headquarters in California, US and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have been operating independently since 2007 and have successfully contracted remotely for over six years now.