Sharepoint online Support Engineer with French - Canada Timezone
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Microsoft active
View all jobs Sharepoint online Support Engineer with French - Canada Timezone active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
It’s a time of exciting change and new thinking at Microsoft. We’re focused on improving the day-to-day lives of our customers, delivering meaningful impact through ground-breaking technology and providing a truly unified experience.
Through incredible services like OneDrive and Xbox Live powering a Mobile First, Cloud First world, we deliver a positive blend of work and play across different devices, locations and users. Across digital life, we’re reinventing productivity.
In order to fuel this change, we need people prepared to challenge convention, question the status quo and collaborate with likeminded individuals that don’t fear failure but see it as a necessary step toward making a mark on the world.
If shaping a better, more exciting future is what motivates you, you’ll be in good company.
Find out more and apply.
Microsoft envisions a mobile-first, cloud-empowered world. A world of endless possibilities. A world where passionate innovators come to collaborate in order to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We’re a glimpse ahead, reinventing the way we work, play, learn and do business. Bring your vision to ours!
The O365 Support Engineer is a trusted advisor to fellow IT Professionals, using broad and in-depth troubleshooting skills and product knowledge to solve challenging technical problems. Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, but will also require a customer oriented mindset. You will have a chance to contribute to keeping up and running various environments for some of the world’s largest companies.
We are looking for people who:
- Are smart and intellectually curious,
- Seek a challenging work experience,
- Want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field,
- Are interested in a wide range of professional development opportunities,
- Enjoy providing the highest level of customer experience,
- Work with passion, while having fun, and act in an honest and ethical manner,
- Speak English and French fluently,
- Would like to join the team doing support for Canada (from 4:00 pm to 1:00 am).
- You will represent Microsoft in front of the customer and resolve technical issues involving Microsoft products and services.
- Act as a technical focal point in relationships with other companies.
- Exhibit leadership through personal responsibility, accountability and teamwork.
- Occasionally manage critical situations on technical and relationship level.
- Use trace analysis or debugging skills to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including IT professionals and admins, developers and management.
Technology Specific Qualifications:
- Good understanding of mail flow processes
- Good understanding of DNS and mail related DNS records
- Experience with configuring mail clients (Outlook or other)
- Solid understanding of Active Directory
- Good understanding of Microsoft Exchange server or other mail systems and interaction between Active Directory servers
- Good understanding of troubleshooting steps and activities specifically related to mail flow, permissions, feature enablement and other Exchange related issues.
- Expertise with Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 technologies including web part deployment, site definitions and features
- General knowledge of build in SharePoint tools for web design: themes, titles and descriptions, overall site navigation and structure
- Experience with creating User Profiles and permissions
- Understanding of SharePoint Search features
SKYPE FOR BUSINESS:
- Knowledge of how to setup meeting via SSO admin view or via outlook add-in.
- Know how to configure the add-in to Schedule meeting via the outlook add-in
- Basic troubleshooting of the add-in and live meeting console
-Strong knowledge with the following components:
- Active Directory
If you do not possess in-depth knowledge of the above, we require you to have general IT knowledge we can build upon, coupled with high desire and motivation to develop yourself into a technology expert. We offer a new hire ramp-up program with a senior mentors, diverse technical and soft-skill training and access to Microsoft certifications and possibility to travel abroad for professional development.
We are a diverse team delivering industry-leading services across the globe. We strive to be our customers’ and partners’ trusted advisors, by helping them through our expertise to fuel some of the largest and most complex IT solutions in the world. We are constantly exposed to cutting-edge software, services and devices and are proud to shape future technologies. We grow professionally through coaching from experienced mentors and through focused career development programs reaching into a wide range of opportunities.
We take care of each engineer in our team through diverse benefits. We take your career seriously at Microsoft and will ensure that we provide regular reviews throughout the year to offer continuous feedback and support to inspire you, develop your skills and ensure your personal satisfaction and growth.
The Microsoft performance philosophy recognizes higher performance with bigger rewards through a formal annual performance review.
Please note that your resume will be entered in our database and may be used in further recruitment events. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.