TEST ENGINEER FOR AUTOMOTIVE PROJECT
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile TEST ENGINEER FOR AUTOMOTIVE PROJECT active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• At least 1 year creating and executing test cases.
• At least one of these languages (C#, Visual Basic, Perl, Python).
• Vehicle networking experience (CAN, MOST).
• Working knowledge of functional and non-functional software testing, the software test life cycle, and various test design methodologies (function, performance, stress, load, risk-based, scenario, etc.,).
• Bug tracking tools (Elvis, Bugzilla, etc.,).
• Test management tools.
• Office productivity software.
• Working knowledge of computer hardware and networking.
• BSCE, BSEE, BSCS.
• Software testing training (SQE, ISTQB, etc.) preferred
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
• English is mandatory
•Performs software validation for one or more projects on new Infotainment System.
• Applies specifications, user guides, use cases, comparable products, and previous known bugs to create and maintain test plans, test designs, and test cases.
• Performs manual and automated software testing.
• Performs session-based exploratory testing.
• Use professional hardware interfaces and measurement tools.
• Identifies software issues and transfers problem issues into the issue tracking system with supporting log files and data.
• Records, processes, and analyzes data with PC based tools and test instrumentation.
• Documents testing and creates test reports. (Follows CMMI guidelines for creating and maintaining test documentation. )