Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Humangest Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Recruiter active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Humangest Romania este parte a grupului SGB Humangest Holding, grup cu capital integral italian, specializat in consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane. Obiectivul nostru este sa oferim partenerilor, candidatii potriviti nevoilor lor, precum si idei inovatoare pentru problemele ce pot aparea in domeniul resurselor umane. Humangest Group iti ofera solutii in gasirea unui loc de munca, atat in cadrul echipei noastre cat si in cadrul companiilor client.Cerinte
• 1 year of full life-cycle recruiting experience
• Flexible and happy to work on a VARIETY of roles
• Experience with sourcing, tactical search, referral generation, recruiting events, and sourcing campaigns
• Results-oriented, self-starter, challenging himself/ herself and others, gets things done, and needing minimal support and direction
• Strong interpersonal skills to build trust and maintain credibility
• Ability to prioritize, work well in unstructured environment, handling multiple competing projects
• Ability to take initiative, challenge the status quo, learn quickly and take smart risks
• Detail oriented and able to communicate effectively and credibly with the team and clients
• Effective in both written and spoken communication
• Fluent in English
• Spanish and Italian knowledge would be considered an advantage.
• Sourcing as no other. Know, use and master the tools available. Furthermore, poke and pry for sources and resources
• Recruiting in your own out-of-the-box way and employing the perfect mix to keep the pipeline growing
• Partner with Hiring Managers to understand the uniqueness of their requirements
• Manage the candidate experience from initial conversations through the offer negotiations
• Strategize, recommend, and drive improvements for building talent pipeline
• Introduce the client PERFECTLY MATCHING CANDIDATES (Not Resumes)
• Track recruiting activities