Software Tool Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile RINF active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Tool Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
People & Culture
At RINF you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
- Implement and adapt mathematical algorithms based on control system theory to estimate/compute the motor electrical (Resistance/Inductance) and mechanical (Inertia, friction, backslash) parameters;
- Compute/Estimate the PI/PID controller gains for Current/Speed/Position control loops
- Compute/Estimate various parameters for Observers/Filters used for motor control
- Implement advance control algorithms and schemes: PID, Feedback & Feedforward, Saturation
- Implement and test GUI to validate motor control application
- Assist NXP customers
- Proficient with Control System Theory: Laplace, Z-transform, ZOF, Root Locus and the mathematics associated with
- Good understanding of motor control systems: FOC, Sensorless for PMSM, BLDC, Induction Motor, Stepper, DC
- Good knowledge of C: read/understand and implement applications in C environment using interrupts/vector tables/libraries
- Understanding of embedded system: 16/32/64 bit ARM or PPC architectures, communication protocols(UART/CAN/I2C/SPI) and motor control specific HW blocks: ADC, PWM, GPIO
- Understanding of System Identification principles: step function, white noise, white/gray/black-box
- OOP programming
- Good English and commination.
About this project:
The Motor Control Application Tuning Tools, referred as MCAT, is a HTML based GUI that allows the real-time parameters automatic/manual tuning for motor control applications.
Its main purpose is to help users to adapt the client solutions & platforms to their custom motor setups without the need of deep knowledge about the control structure, motor parameters or controller gains computations.