Travel Assistant with English
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).Requirements
A good level of English language (French would be a plus);
Attention to details / Rigorousness;
Very well structured and organized;
Willingness to perform repetitive tasks;
Very good communication skills with interfaces;
Good team worker, adaptability, flexibility in a changing environment;
Proactive and with initiative;
Serious, respecting deadlines .
Insure compliance with company and local policies concerning travel expense for the scope assigned. Offers support to the employees, traveling for business purposes.
- Assures relation with the travel agency and offers support to employees/ travelers;
- Reserves flights;
- Validates expense reports (compliance with group and region travel policy);
- Checks existence and compliance of the travel underlying documents with the local legal/ tax requirements;
- Insures employees support in using the travel tools, reserve the travels and prepare the travel justification (travel claim/ expense report);
- Administrator for Traveling Systems;
- Insures compliance with internal control manual on travel process.