RF Engineer Radar for Autonomous Driving - ADAS TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs RF Engineer Radar for Autonomous Driving - ADAS TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
In the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems department we develop intelligent Camera, Radar & Lidar sensors. The sensors collect, process and extract the relevant information from the environment and traffic surrounding the vehicle. They implement and enable safe and accurate functions for Autonomous and Assisted Driving Vehicles. There are several HW engineer opened positions in our innovative ADAS team for the following roles: RF designer:
* RF design of milimeter wave circuits
* Collaborate with HW Lead Engineer for schematic integration and with PCB designer in PCB design
* Antenna design of planar phased array antennas
* RF simulation and design tools like ADS, CST, FEKO, HFSS
* RF measurements of components and antennas
* Technical support for the creation of the PTS (Production Test Specifications) and FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analyses)
* RF HW design working experience for millimeter wave applications (or detailed RF design knowlege for telecommunication applications)
* Knowledge in the area of 77GHz radar systems would be a plus
* Very good English language skills for the cooperation with the international development team are mandatory
* Professional working experience of at least 3 years would be a plus
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits, Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities (e.g. Lindau/Ulm/Riemerling-Germany)
* Develop the technologies for the future Autonomous Vehicles - long term stability and career path
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.