Financial Operations Support
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment.
In this role, you will
Conduct major aspects of cost and product controlling of the AZ Tech SE CIO Services, . ServiceNow, workplace services & systems of Allianz Group:
- Define and trace the implementation of cost savings
- Handle ordering processes (procurement) as well as approve and monitor costs
- Run periodic invoicing (create, send out, align, track invoices) and revenue charging processes in agreed transparency level
Support in other tasks like pricing, budgeting and forecasting, formal reporting as well as design of internal processes within the AZ Tech SE CIO area
- Conduct operational financial controlling of services and projects;
- Conduct charging and invoicing;
- Handle ordering processes (Procurement);
- Demand management for further development of services / products;
- Involve and collaborate with budget responsible and Allianz Technology Finance;
- Support budgeting and forecasting exercise and prepare required formal reporting;
- Design / enhance internal processes within AZ Tech SE CIO area.
- Excellent academic degree/qualification, preferably in business administration, economics or similar fields;
- Relevant work experience in Controlling or similar activity. International financial operations controlling experience is a plus;
- Capable of structuring, mapping and analyzing complex set of data;
- High affinity for Operations and / or IT;
- Fluent in English is a must, additional language skills is a plus.
- Strong conceptual capabilities and positive, result-oriented "can do" mentality;
- Team player with well-developed social and communication skills and cross-cultural experience;
- Excellent skills in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. Excel VBA / MS Access is a plus;
- Excellent business English;
- SAP Skills (Fi/Co) are appreciated.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.