Senior Recruiter with German-New Project
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Recruiter with German-New Project active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Fluent in German and English (B2 for both)
• 2+ years of relevant work experience in the recruitment field
• Experience with high volume recruitment projects
• Analytical skills and data analysis experience
• Preferred understanding of: the company’s business objectives and organizational structure, recruiting/sourcing processes and procedures, requested recruiting profiles, external marketplace/trends, recruiting tools, recruiting resource and marketing plan and selling messages for each organization
Professional Skill Requirements • Ability to collaborate with a variety of types of personality • Ability to motivate and balance the team • Good customer service skills • Good organizational and time-management skills
Key responsibilities may include:
• Understanding recruiting demands and specific skill profiles
• Screening applications and selecting candidates
• Ensuring all paperwork is received and completed according to policy
• Acting as single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns
• Coordinating referral process of applicants
• Utilizing recruiting database(s) and tools
• Reviewing recruit files for completeness
• Conducting and distributing reports on a regular basis and special reports on request, identifying issues and recommending actions
• Providing external marketplace information to Recruiting Leadership
• Cooperating with and providing status to other functions regarding candidates
Team management speciffic requiements:
- Provide regular feedback to the recruiters;
-Conduct regular quality checks;
-Collect feedback from the recruiters;
-Represent the team in various meetings and present recruitment statuses and, if needed, raise the identified concerns
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries;
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice Spanish with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.