Audit Admin Support (Deloitte Audit Delivery Center)
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories bringing world class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. The Deloitte Audit Delivery Center (ADC) in Bucharest will support Deloitte audit teams via providing high quality services from central location.
If you are a team player and strong communicator who understands the importance of deadlines and the value of great service, you might just find what you are looking for at Deloitte. Working with us also means access to fantastic benefits, a commitment to agile working and the ability to take control of your career.
The Deloitte Audit Delivery Center is looking for candidates to fill the following position in Bucharest:
Audit Administrator (Audit Confirmation Centre)
The position will be based in Bucharest in the Deloitte Audit Delivery Center.
• High-School Diploma Required but not limited to it (students or graduate are also welcomed)
• Fluent in English (knowledge of other languages will be an asset),
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Interest in Deloitte;
• Systematic approach to work and ability to prioritise workload under pressure;
• Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
• Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word), ability to learn new technologies effectively;
• Able to work in a team and be proactive;
• Assisting the audit teams with general administrative work surrounding the audit confirmation letter process;
• Working with third parties globally to confirm the balances of financial products held by our clients and return them to the UK audit teams;
• Ensuring requests are received, processed and returned by the third partie;
• Resolving issues during the processes to enable a smooth transition from start to finish; and
• Regular telecommunications with UK Audit teams and Overseas Third party companies
Working proficiency of the English language, written and verbal. This is a must as will be working alongside the UK firm. Proficiency of other languages is not a prerequisite but is welcomed.
What we offer:
• Stability of a big international company;
• Competitive compensation package;
• Opportunities for career growth and diversity;
• International working environment;
• Opportunities for professional and personal development;
• Young, dynamic team;
• Great start of career.
Expected starting date: 2 January 2018