For the last 29 years, Corporate Counselling Services has been building an international network of more than 600 professionals specialized in managing health, well-being and safety in the workplace
Promoting sustainability and cost reductions in client organizations through the introduction of comprehensive corporate health management systems aimed at enhancing the general well-being and overall health of the individual employee and the workforce as a whole.
It is our aim to become the preferred partner of our client organizations in developing comprehensive health-supportive workplaces in Europe and beyond.
Caring for people
Continuously improving our processes
Customer oriented actions
• Bachelor degree in Psychology
• Registration as a psychologist with the Romanian College of Psychologists
• Completed training in any of the following therapy/counselling methods: cognitive-behavioural, solution-focused, short-term, family and couples, systemic, inter-personal.
• Master’s degree in a relevant subject is a plus
• Minimum of 3 years counselling experience
• Telephonic counselling experience is a plus
• Provide psychological counselling and psycho-emotional services, primarily over the telephone.
• Receive telephonic requests from CCS beneficiaries based on a pre-determined availability schedule.
• Conduct assessments and general screenings over the phone and provide the caller with a support action plan (Telephonic counselling, referral to CCS face-to-face counsellors, referral to external specialized resources, etc.)
• Conduct telephonic follow-ups where needed in order to assess condition improvements and client satisfaction with received services.
• Maintain appropriate case and data records
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in English and Romanian
• Any other language is a plus
• Some (limited) weekend work / night shifts required (on a pre-approved schedule)