BI Senior Testing Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KEPLER-ROMINFO SA active.
Vezi toate job-urile BI Senior Testing Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
• Minimum 5 years experience in IT / preferably in business intelligence testing
• Knowledge of test methodologies, FAT technical performance standards and performance (ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board)
• Experience in implementation stages related to BI solutions
• Basic BI / DWH Architecture Knowledge - Physical Structures, Data Integration, Reporting
• Advanced SQL / PLSQL knowledge
• Experience with complex technical components within BI solutions for the banking sector is an advantage
• Knowledge of banking and banking products.
• Experience in defining automated testing scenarios
• Ability to design test scenarios, define scenarios and test scripts
• Experience with applications for test scenario management
• University degree
• Fluency in English
• The Business Intelligence Senior Testing Analyst ensures the organization of the necessary activities for the preparation of the testing stages and carries out test activities based on the testing and analysis strategy, with the purpose of validating the definition of the deliverables in accordance with the business and technical specifications;
• Contributes to the purpose of testing, including the definition of test scripts and test scenarios, and identifies the requirements for setting test environment and test data. Identify potential risks;
• It is responsible for defining the testing strategy (testing methodology, structure, preparation and definition of data sets);
• Carries out test activities based on the test and analysis strategy. Provides support in the UAT integrated test steps;
• Monitor and evaluate test procedures and test results in each test cycle and provide detailed results on the results of the test coordinator and the project manager
• Collaborates with other IT departments / departments, architecture, release management, and project management units to help deliver the components within a project / CR.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Recognition of professional value: career plan that we build together
• Professional work environment
• Premium Plus health package
• Package for gym and massage
• Financial support for training on latest technologies and project management as well as professional certifications
• International projects for companies in FORTUNE 500