This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DB Global Technology active
View all jobs DevOps Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Deutsche Bank has been present in Romania since 1998. It delivers tailor-made products and solutions in Corporate and Investment Banking and Transaction Banking to its corporate and institutional clients as well as Private Wealth Management to private clients.
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank. Its CEE franchise consistently wins the #1 Bank in CEE accolade (Euromoney).
We are looking for candidates who show us:
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- A creative approach towards solving technical problems;
- Proactive can-do attitude;
- Exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle processes;
- Solid understanding of infrastructure and platform components included but not limited to:
- Linux / Unix Operating Systems;
- Shell / Python Scripting;
- Oracle / MySQL Databases;
- Oracle WebLogic / Tomcat Application Servers;
- Experience in building / supporting Continuous Delivery pipelines;
- Experience in virtualisation: OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, VM Ware ESX/ESXi, etc.;
- Hands-on experience with DevOps configuration management tools: Ansible Tower, Docker (nice to have also: Jenkins, Chef, Puppet);
- Experience in monitoring / reporting tools: Prometheus / Grafana, EFK stack (Elasticsearch, Fluentd, Kibana), Geneos, etc.;
- Good knowledge of TeamCity, GIT / BitBucket / Artifactory (nice to have: IBM uDeploy);
- Good knowledge of testing and deployment automation frameworks and tools (JMeter test suites, Serenity);
- Experience with tooling across the SDLC:
- SonarQube, VeraCode, Crucible;
- JIRA, HP ALM, HP UFT;
- Confluence, Artifactory.
- Ability to deploy complex solutions based on IaaS, PaaS and public and private cloud based infrastructures;
- Proven experience on Infrastructure Architecture - Clustering, High Availability, Performance and Tuning, Backup and Recovery;
- Good understanding of Micro services architecture;
- Able to adjust to rapidly changing priorities of delivery;
- Able to work efficiently with colleagues in multiple regions;
- Comfortable interacting directly with a broad spectrum of stakeholders in multiple regions;
- Willing to collaborate across domains, for efficiency in technology sharing and reuse.
Nice to have, but not required:
- Experience in administration, configuration , installation, deployment, troubleshooting of SIT / UAT / PROD environments;
- Development experience in Java and/or JS frameworks;
- Experience in configuration and customization of the WSO2 products (WSO2 API Manager, WSO2 Data Analytics Server);
- Experience in automation of load tests.
The Release Management & Deployment team within PCC, sits horizontally over the project delivery of all teams, providing centralized governance and shared services across the department. Its’ main functional areas encompass Release and Deployment Management, Technology Management and Compliance Management.
The DevOps Engineer will join the Release Management & Deployment Team of PCC, and will be responsible with contributing to the implementation of the Continuous Delivery strategy of the PCC department with a distributed focus on all programs, which aim to deliver the next generation PCC platform for the Bank.
A DevOps Engineer in PCC
- Maintains and supports the development infrastructure and environments;
- Creates and/or integrates systems, utilities and scripts to automate deployment and monitoring of builds and environments;
- Creates and/or integrates systems to present the build and deploy KPIs;
- Defines build, continuous integration and deployment standards and ensures adherence to them;
- Liaises with IaaS and PaaS service provides within the Bank to enhance their offerings;
- Liaises with other technical areas, conducting technology research, and evaluating software required for maintaining the development environment.