Customer service advisor with Slovenian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Michelin Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer service advisor with Slovenian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).Cerinte
Advanced in English and Slovenian;
Customer oriented and strongly skilled in communication;
Flexible and dynamic.
Ensure the customer relationship by call in order to respect the defined level of service quality:
- give priority to customer incoming calls;
- ensure service continuity;
- adapt the call duration depending on customers;
- prepare the discussion before realizing outgoing calls (prepare answers, define the aim of the call);
- give an answer at any customer inquiry;
Ensure order management and customer portfolio monitoring:
- take into account the initial need of customers, answer by proposing (if necessary) alternative solutions and giving information on scheduled ship date;
- validate and record orders according to available offers for this customer (products and services) according to instructions;
- if necessary, plan shipments (schedule orders) with the customer and optimize logistics resources;
- execute effectively specific offers, orders and process specific related activities;
- manage customer order portfolio;
Ensure liaison and additional action of field/ commercial teams:
- bring support to sales force, track and execute actions in this scope.