Quality Assurance Engineer
Frigoglass is a strategic partner to beverage brands throughout the world. We are the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa. Frigoglass has long-standing relationships with blue chip customers in the soft drinks and beverage industries. Our bespoke Ice Cold Merchandisers (beverage coolers) enhance our customers’ beverage branding and trigger immediate beverage consumption. At the same time, our leading innovations in the field of green refrigeration enable our customers to meet their ambitious sustainability and carbon emissions reduction targets.
• Technical University degree
• English language- advanced level
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
• Minimum 1 year experience in the quality assurance & control field, preferably in a manufacturing multinational company
• Ensures that the Quality Procedures for the production activities are respected
• Prepares/reviews procedures, Control plans & work instructions, SOPs(Standard Operating Procedures) and Visual SOPs for improving the quality standards
• Investigate the root causes of problems that affect mainly th Quality key performance indicators and proposes adequate preventive/ corective solutions
• Active participation in the production prototypes raising yp any quality aspect discovered and evaluates the safety risks as well
The position is part of the Quality Department and reports to the Quality Assurance Supervisor.