FMEA Moderator - ADAS TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs FMEA Moderator - ADAS TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems provide drivers active safety support by identifying potentially hazardous situations in advance, and helping to avoid them. We are developing innovative intelligent sensors based on the newest camera, laser and radar technologies in automotive electronics. Our intelligent sensors provide functions such as : Emergency Brake Assist , Adaptive Cruise Control , Lane Change Assist , Rear Cross Traffic Assist , Blind Spot Detection, Lane Keeping Support , Traffic Sign Recognition , Lane Departure Warning , Pedestrian Detection. Autonomous Drive is the target ! For the product above we develop complete projects for major car manufacturing companies. You are working in an experienced Technical Risk Analysis Team. Your tasks contain following responsibilities:
* Create and maintain the DFMEA/System FMEA or technical analysis (eg. FTA, FMEDA) in project;
* Create and synchronize the FMEA time schedule within project management;
* Organize and lead the FMEA moderation meetings;
* Support concept finding, decisions and definition of required actions within FMEA method;
* Coordinate FMEA interfaces to the technical experts, the customer, the production line and the supplier;
* Coordinate the implementation of defined actions;
* Evaluate and implement the required actions;
* Present FMEA to customer;
* Support during creation of FMEA trainings and train employees on FMEA topics;
* Other technical risk analysis (FMEDA,FTA,DRBFM) are as well to be created; A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Technical University degree - Electrical Engineering;
* Basic Knowledge of the FMEA Method acc. To VDA 4.3 and AIAG;
* Basic Knowledge of IQ-RM;
* Secure grasp of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP R3;
* Good knowledge of English language (written and spoken), German is a plus;
* Analytic way of thinking;
* Autonomous and goal oriented way of working;
* Distinct ability to work in a team and to motivate team members; *If that's not exactly you, but you're interested anyway, let us know!
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.