System Requirements Engineer for ADAS TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems provide drivers active safety support by identifying potentially hazardous situations in advance, and helping to avoid them. We are developing innovative intelligent sensors based on the newest camera, laser and radar technologies in automotive electronics. Our intelligent sensors provide functions such as : Emergency Brake Assist , Adaptive Cruise Control , Lane Change Assist , Rear Cross Traffic Assist , Blind Spot Detection, Lane Keeping Support , Traffic Sign Recognition , Lane Departure Warning , Pedestrian Detection. The System Engineering Team main task is to define, design and integrate robust and safe Advanced Driver Assistance Systems according to customer requirements and project timing. Innovation is our daily business. As a System Requirements Engineer your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
* Ensure proper Import to DOORS of Customer Requirements;
* System Requirement clarification (with Customer or Internal Stakeholder)
* Analyze Requirements and distribute to disciplines (System, Algo, HW, MD..etc)
* Ensure linkage from System Requirement to Customer Documents;
* Fill in specific ADAS Attributes for each requirement.
* Moderate requirements Review with all disciplines (System, Algo, HW, MD..etc);
* Review any changes with Customer together with the System Architect;
* Requirements management for Project (traceability, changes, metrics);
* Ensuring reuse of generic requirements;
* Support of the project team in understanding the requirements and method ;
* Organization of the System Requirements Specification in DOORS.
* Requirements engineering trainings and methodology definition ;
* Escalation of technical risks and problems ; You will have an assigned mentor the entire integration period that will help you integrate in the organization and guide you towards taking your own responsibilities.
Candidates need to have: Good knowledge of product components (electrical engineering, software, mechanical engineering)
* Tool know how for Change, Version and Requirements Management
* Planning and Organization
* Capability to take initiative
* Understanding of the customers and users needs and problems
* Communication skills
* Good English skills ;
* Office tools high level
* Embedded development experience is an advantage.
* High level programming languages is an advantage. A plus would be experience in:
* Working with Doors ;
* German Language ;
* Automotive Knowledge ;
* Automotive development Process;
What we will offer you:
* Competitive salaries
* Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology
* Working in a young and dynamic team
* International working environment
* Project based international traveling opportunity
* Private Health and dental insurance
* Sport facilities
* Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.