Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
You must have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Some experience in similar role
- Result oriented
- Team player
- Integrative thinker
- Strong communications skills, problem solving skills.
1. Quotation, Pricing Inquiries & Reporting
• Leverage & develop tools that empower product management teams to assess current product positioning and optimize growth / margins.
• Develop and drive monthly/ quarterly operating rhythm with global and regional product management teams as well as business leadership to optimize pricing across categories and product lines.
• Includes report out processes and data.
• Manage multiple workflows across systems to ensure SPRs/DRs are completed efficiently.
• Manage generic mailbox and resolve all inquiries
2. Contract Renewal Support
• Compile analysis across several systems to determine contracts eligible for renewal within 115 days
• Work closely with Sales, PM to provide necessary adjustments to contract renewal offers as needed
• Manage workflow of renewal offers from PM approval to customer signature and entry into SAP
• Provide analytical support - i.e. quantity commitment, historical contract prices, POS research