Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
If you are smart, organized, goal oriented and have:
- Business analysis skills and experience
- Understanding of business requirements
- Ability to articulate requirements and transfer them into User Stories
- Understanding of technical implementation and integration in web application development
- Strong communication skills
- Great interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Willingness to travel and work on international projects
- Technical University degree
- Fluency in English
Our future colleague will:
- Collaborate closely with the Product Owner
- Write User Stories and bring stories and product backlog to a ready state
- Align with Product Owner regarding the prioritization, user value of stories and product increments
- Develop overarching concepts like data model concept
- Support testing of stories
- Coordinate nearshore development implementation activities
- Act as communication liaison for onsite and nearshore activities, by travelling as needed
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym