TAC Access Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC active
View all jobs TAC Access Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
- Handling customer service requests from all Europe for our Enterprise Access products – OLT (MA Series, SmartAX Series), ONT (EchoLife HG Series).
- Familiar with TCP/IP & OSI protocol stack.
- Knowledge of routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, IS-IS) and MPLS VPN, IPV6, BFD;
- Knowledge of switching technologies and protocols (Vlans, STP, PPPOE, DHCP, Qos);
- Knowledge of VOIP technologies and protocols (H248, MGCP, SIP);
- Knowledge of xPON technologies and protocols (GPON/EPON);
- Strong troubleshooting skills (able to analyze debug outputs and packet captures);
- English and any other languages (speaking and writing);
- More than 1 year work experience in system integration or telecommunication will
- Motivational salary package;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hand-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered
by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support
(after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products);
- Young and motivated team that want to constantly grow.