TAC Access Engineer
- Handling customer service requests from all Europe for our Enterprise Access products – OLT (MA Series, SmartAX Series), ONT (EchoLife HG Series).
- Familiar with TCP/IP & OSI protocol stack.
- Knowledge of routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, IS-IS) and MPLS VPN, IPV6, BFD;
- Knowledge of switching technologies and protocols (Vlans, STP, PPPOE, DHCP, Qos);
- Knowledge of VOIP technologies and protocols (H248, MGCP, SIP);
- Knowledge of xPON technologies and protocols (GPON/EPON);
- Strong troubleshooting skills (able to analyze debug outputs and packet captures);
- English and any other languages (speaking and writing);
- More than 1 year work experience in system integration or telecommunication will
- Motivational salary package;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hand-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered
by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support
(after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products);
- Young and motivated team that want to constantly grow.