Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Test Designer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• API testing tools (SOAPUI, Postman, Jmeter)
• XML, JSON usage and data type representation
• Knowledge and testing expertise of REST and SOAP API protocols
• Security methods: SSL, Client certificates, WSSE, tokens
• HP ALM: Basic knowledge
• QA knowledge intermediate level (knows at least the common QA methodologies and the associated deliverables like test plan)
• Unix line commands knowledge
• Basic Java knowledge
• Analyze documentation to identify the test components and impact over the current implementation
• Creates the Test plan associated to a test cycle and the test cases in ALM at a high level
• Manage creation and execution of tests, reporting status and progress against test plan
• Document test completion reports which will guide stakeholders for product readiness
• Identifies the best API testing tool and drives the API testing, creating and maintaining the test cases, as well as coordinating the test execution for the remote teams
• Managing Test Automation, Performance Testing and Security Testing in the project
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships Professional and friendly working environment