This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs DevOps Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
If you are smart, organized, goal oriented and have:
- Experience with building proper continuous delivery using DevOps with continuous integration, testing, monitoring and continuous deployment
- Understanding of Cloud concepts – IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Experience with DevOps topics, like JIRA, Confluence, Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Artifactory, Chef, etc.
- Interpreting needs from reference architecture and solutions, and mapping to implementation on DevOps topics
- Ability to create specifications to describe the implementation of DevOps topics
- Working within an Agile environment, including the use of Scrum and Kanban
- Technical University degree
- Fluent in English
- Good communications skills
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Travel availability
Our future colleague will:
- Implement User Stories and/or requirements around DevOps topics
- Work with the technical architect to define and maintain the architecture with focus on development enablement and testing enablement
- Estimate development efforts / story points for tasks around DevOps topics
- Design, build and/or configure software/systems to fulfill functional and non-functional requirements for development and testing enablement
- Work in conjunction with IT, engineering, and business groups to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym