Photographer - Fashion Days
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
- Experienced photographer;
- Good flair to work with people in a multi-cultural;
- Environment and on different levels of seniority;
- Problem-solver, applying analytical skills to business;
- Ability to work well and accurate under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Excellent analysis skills;
- Fluent communication in English.
- Working together with the other photographers/ fashion stylists/ make-up and hair stylists to ensure the entire production process is run seamlessly for the campaigns assigned;
- Obtaining the necessary information for assigned campaigns (starting dat/ buyer / samples/ products details: number of references, if it is a MKT booster campaign/ banners to be produced or not etc;
- Problem solving – being able to identify a problem and suggest/ apply solutions;
- Speed – Shooting min. 150 references per day and max 200 ref/ day for the website;
- Quality Check – Checking and correcting the issues related to the photography;
- Develop excellent lighting with clarity and composition;
- Being flexible and highly imaginative in the conceptualizing of every shoot;
- Ensure all photographic equipment is maintained: correctly store the equipment after each and every photo shoot;
- Looking after samples in and out of the Photography team;
- Time management – Being able to organize one's tasks and activities in a timely manner (taking into account the entire CP work flow);
- Oversee photos production in order to ensure deadlines are met.