C/C++ Software Engineer (Security Solutions)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs C/C++ Software Engineer (Security Solutions) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in software development;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of C/C++ development;
- Strong knowledge concerning algorithms, data structures, OOP;
- Microsoft Visual Studio;
- MFC, Windows API;
- Deployment, configuration and fine tuning of the solution on test/production environment (local and client site);
- Fluent in English, in verbal and written communication;
- Availability to travel abroad for projects implementations;
Other Assets / Nice to have:
- Experience working with relational databases;
- Client-server system integration experience, familiar with network programming using TCP/IP, UDP, SOA knowledge and web service development experience;
- Experience working with various operating systems including but not limited to Microsoft Windows, Linux or other UNIX variants, and need to be able to learn C if not familiar with it;
A week in the life of a C/C++ Software Engineer:
- You will develop and enhance biometric enrollment and identification product;
- You will maintain and support existing biometric enrollment and identification product and troubleshoot current production system issues;
- You will develop server applications for multiple platforms such as Windows, Linux, AIX, etc.;
- You will deploy, configure and fine-tune the solution on test/production environment (local and client site);
- You will understand and adhere to design and coding procedures and standards;
Our client deliver easy to use technologies and services to businesses and governments, authenticating identities and protecting data so their clients stay safe and enable services in personal devices, connected objects, the cloud and in between.
Their solutions are at the heart of modern life, from payment to enterprise security and the internet of things. They authenticate people, transactions and objects, encrypt data and create value for software – enabling their clients in more than 180 countries to deliver secure digital services for billions of individuals and things.
Currently they are looking for a C/C++ Software engineer for their office from Bucharest. As an experienced software developer, you will be responsible for the design, development and support of turnkey software systems based on our client’s software solutions in the fields of image processing, biometrics, automated fingerprint identification. Working individually or as part of a larger team, you will be responsible for the design and development of new functionalities, the customization and modification of existing modules/applications, bug fixing. The systems are based on the C/C++ architecture.